AEA | LMDA | SAFD
Script Consultant Dramaturg
What to look for in a Script Consultant...
@ a glance
- Member of Actor's Equity Association
- Member of Literary Managers and Dramaturgs of the Americas
- Acting for the Camera Instructor at Finnish Theatre Institute
- Former Casting Director & Literary Manager for San Diego Repertory Theatre
- Former Theatre Professor (Acting, Improv, Stage Combat, Playwriting)
- Current Top-Rated Fiverr Pro Seller in Screenwriting and Consultations
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Dramaturgy and Literary Management from the State University of New York at Stony Brook (2006)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theatre with a minor in Creative Writing from the University of South Florida (2000)
Script CoveragePackages: Basic/Standard/Premium
$ 140 Starting
ScriptNotes / Grade Page
Synopsis / Brief Summary
Script Editing & FormattingPackages: Basic/Standard/Premium
$ 145 Starting
Formatting of your Script to Industry Standards
Copy Editing (Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation)
Line Editing (Revisions, Punch-ups), & Analysis
Write an Original ScriptIncluding Weekly Development Sessions!
$ 875 Starting
30-Minute Short (Festival Qualifier)
50-Minute Short / Television Pilot
An Original Feature Length-Script
Don't take my word for it, take theirs...
Don’t worry, I hate spam as much as you do and will never disclose your email address to a third party. Ever.